Srinagar, Oct 4: Two soldiers were injured in a suspected mine blast in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kupwara district, officials said on Friday.
They said the blast took place along the Line of Control (LoC) in Trehgam at around 3 am when soldiers were patrolling in the area.
“A Havaldar and a Naik of Army’s 19 Sikh were injured in the blast, and both the injured were admitted to hospital in Kupwara,” officials said, adding that now the condition of both is stated to be stable.
There is no official word from the army about the blast so far.
Srinagar, April 02: Two people injured in a road accident near the Nowyug Tunnel on…
Jammu, April 01 (KF): In a decisive action against illegal betting, Jammu Police (South Zone)…
Srinagar, Mar 28: The Jammu and Kashmir Government has revised the tax and cess rates…
Srinagar, March 25 (KF): Kashmir weather predicts that the next ten days will generally remain…
Jammu, Mar 25: Leader of the Opposition (LoP) in J&K Legislative Assembly Sunil Sharma Monday…
Faizan Majeed Kulgam, March 16 (KF): Another dead body has been recovered from Veshaw Nallah…
This website uses cookies.